Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Restaurant review: Leméac (Montréal)

Nothing beats Sunday brunch! I mean nothing!
I went recently with a couple of friends to Leméac on Laurier Street. And I highly recommend you do the same!

Food: The menu offers a good variety of choices. I started with the donuts which are to die for. Order two bowls of donuts, and you won't regret it. The lobster omelet I had was very light and fluffy and had a nice piece of lobster on it. It came with delicious, crispy fries (you had the choice of a salad, fruits or fries....the choice was obvious to me).  I also got to try the poached eggs, blinis and smoked salmon. Very good also! Everyone enjoyed their dishes. Portions are on the small side, but Leméac is the type of place that goes for quality and not quantity. And it does it well. Prices are reasonable ranging anywhere from $12-$25.

Service: We had the nicest waitress! She was friendly and attentive. Best service I've had in a long time.

Ambiance: I was impressed by how dressed up people were! For me, Sunday brunch should be a no-fuss meal, hence, no make-up, jewellery or heels! However, the place is not at all pretentious because the service is so friendly. There is a nice outdoor patio, but it was full when we went.


Grade: 4.5/5

For more info: http://restaurantlemeac.com/

Leméac on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete